Monday, May 13, 2013

I,Pessimist

I've been in my basement since I've been home.

I just don't see the reason on going out.

But trust me. I have been trying to be happy. It's just really hard.

Today was the worst.

It started out well until i got to government. That's where everything went wrong. The sub that we had was doing examples, but when she got to me, she said that this girl jordan and I were married but i had an affair.

Little Back story; I HATE that word. Affair just sinks my heart and kills me. For two good reasons.

Anyways, not only did she say that, but she said that i was a wife beater. It kinda hurt.

So after that, I literally walk 5 feet out the door and i get made fun of and harassed for what the sub said!

"Don't cheat on her Zach"

"Don't hit her Zach"


I hated that.

Oh but we aren't done there!

Kyle Wouldn't stop being a jerk. He kept saying the worst things to me.

You can tell me that i'm a wuss, But what people say and do hurt.

I also feel forgotten. I walk all alone out of school. No one wants to wait to talk or what not. It hurts. I feel more alone than i am and i hate it.

I'm just done. I really am. No one sees how much they hurt me. and the funny thing is


They Don't Care

No comments:

Post a Comment