Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Times like these

I dont know why im writing this. Im pretty sure there is no one out there reading this. So lwt me get some things off my chest.

Im tired of not feeling good enough. I want to be god enough.  Im so tired of people telling me that im not good enough.  Is it becauae im not the best looking guy? Is or becauase I look stuoid? Or is it because I mess up. Maybe its becuase im good for nothing.  Good questions.  And I don't know.

People know how to get to you. They know exactly the worst thing to say when you're depresses. Something like
"No one cares what you say" why don't you just leave?" More good questions. They just feel more like truths.

As I sit here writing this post in self pitty, id just like to adress that maybe my life is sad. Maybe its as messed up. Its just the worst kife anyone coukd ever live.  Maybe you feel sorry for me.

Truth be told, its not the worst life. But it sure as hell isn't the best.

That doesn't mean I should sit in pitty right? Wrong. When you feel like you messs something up for someone. Self pitty is all you have.

Maybe I mess things up because im a jerk. So ill be nicer starting tomorrow.

Maybe I mess things up because I put myself down. Probably true.

But theres a whole other side to this, that I reallt don't know who to tell to. I mean my friends are great and all, but this is pretty heavy stuff.

Which is why I made this. I want to be happy and I feek it would be better for everyone if I was.

Problem solved?

Far from it

But its a great place to start.

Im tired of being not noticed. Im tired of being sad. Im tired of being the way I have been. So its time to change.

Maybe this way, is the way to happiness...

1 comment:

  1. Zach you are one of the most amazing friends I have and Alora is so lucky to have you!Don't put yourself down! Don't change your looks or the way you act; Alora is dating you for you so stay YOU!!!
    Yes I want you to change your mood and be happy but don't change who you are.

    ReplyDelete