The title says it all. Which i guess is sort of a good thing, right?
Well i was finally getting over my parents splitting up. It seems like life was getting better. I mean at least i didn't have to hear fighting between them. So I decided to move on and finally get on with my life. Which is really good, because i was tired of being sad and mad all the time. And things were really going well. Except for the last couple weeks.
Here is the run down. I'm just annoying!
"What, Zach, No you're not!"
I call that lies. I do annoy people. I can't help it. I guess i'm just annoying, so what? Why let it get to me right?
Wrong.
Ive really been anoying to the ones i care about the most. I try to hang out with people and they don't talk to me or they say, oh why don't you go hang out with so and so.
and I could be over reacting, but i guess it just hurts. I dont want to be annoying or mean or anything, but i am. and it hurts to know other people think so.
I've also been trying to make everyone happy. But people put me down about it, but i don;t care about that. A wise man once said "Be the Change You Wish To See In The World". And thats what i feel i have to do. But not everyone likes that idea.Which i know, in order to make other people happy you might make someone unhappy, which i get. And i don't want to do that, but i think this will all work.
Some people just don't believe in me... so that's what hurts...
Until next time
This is the way to Happiness...
No comments:
Post a Comment