Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Messing Up

I don't know,i just feel horrible today. I have all day, and it just had to do with lunch and, i just feel like i mess everything up! I feel like ill mess everything up with everyone. and i hate that people think im stupid for all of this but truthfully, they have no idea how i feel. I want to be happy, but i see no way for me to. Everything just crumbles around me and I don't want anyone to do things just so I'm happy. As far as I'm Concerned, if i don't have happiness, what's the point? I just want everyone to be happy, but so far I'm just messing everything up...

1 comment:

  1. You never mess anything up! You make everyone else so happy all the time;you cheer me up all the time! I think it's time for you to be happy! Stop worrying about everyone else you need to be selfish for once! You need to be happy yourself before you try to please everyone else and the fact is you can't please everyone! All I want you to do is to keep your chin up and don't let anyone put you down!

    ReplyDelete